On May 23rd, Business Reporter invites you for the The Digital Content Summit 2017 from 9:00AM till 6:30PM BST.
The Digital Content Summit is a must-attend event for all senior professionals interested in publishing, content development, social media, digital, marketing, innovation, creative and brand management.
This summit will equip you with content ammunition in order to create, deliver and monetize your content and brand.
8 key takeaways you will leave with:
- How to change content design to cater to evolving consumer behavior.
- How to use emotion in advertising content.
- How to make the most of social media.
- How to use the data to understand your customer.
- How to keep content relevant across multiple channels.
- How to stay ahead of the IoT's impact on digital content distribution.
- How to keep brand loyalty alive.
In 2017, this summit will be co-located with Customer Focus Live, giving you the opportunity to compare notes with consumer experience experts on how to communicate effectively with your audience, best practices in multi-channel communications, and using data to fully understand what the consumer wants.
For more information or to register, visit www.eventbrite.co.uk
Brought to you by: Business Reporter.